Thursday 28 June 2007

The Michael has déjà vu


Earlier this year, I blogged about the possibility of super-hacker Gary McKinnon being extradited to the US for trial. As I was causally thumbing (well scrolling actually – this magazine was an e-zine) through the magazine I was hit by a déjà vu moment as I spied an article all about McKinnon’s plight. The magazine was from August 2006 but still made good reading. I haven’t checked what the latest status is on this story recently and will have to get round to that when time and energy allow me.

Finally, the postal strike looks inevitable now, meaning chaos for millions and more pertinently, extended agony for thousands of students who are eagerly awaiting their exam results. Following Sod’s law of the jam-side-down theory, the strike coincides exactly with the scheduled release of the exam results. Naturally.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,

    Have read your blog with interest, and added you to my linx.

    Regards,

    Minx.

    ReplyDelete